These Banking Terms can be used in studying in bank exams like IBPS bank PO, Clerk, and many more exams
Some of the Banking terms are:
1. AAU: AAU is a marketing study that monitors the changes in consumer attitudes, awareness and uses of a product.
2. ABC Inventory analysis: The classification of goods/services according to sales volume, ensuring that there is easy access to more frequently sold goods is called ABC Inventory analysis.
3. Accelerator principle: The idea that an increase in the demand for consumer goods will cause an increase in the capital goods required for them is known as accelerator principle.
4. Active buyer: A buyer whose latest purchase lies within the last one year period is called an active buyer.
5. Ad hoc research: A marketing research undertaken for a particular one-time need is called ad hoc research.
6. ATM: ATMs are Automatic Teller Machines which are unmanned cash dispensers. In some ATMs cash can also be deposited.